ANNUAL SCHEDULED TOURS
Annual scheduled tours within the RSA, elsewhere in Africa to destinations like Namibia, Botswana, Swaziland, Lesotho and Kenya.
Tours are carefully planned to ensure that all requirements are met and that time is spent optimally by the fastidious tourist.
Famous sights are covered by a wide selection of annual tours and include, among others, the following:
- The Garden Route.
- Cape Town and Surrounds.
- Namaqualand and the West Coast.
- The Maluti’s and the Drakensberg.
- The Fish River Canyon, Sesriem, Sossusvlei and Etosha in Namibia.
- Makgadikgadi pans and Chobe Game Reserve in Botswana.
- Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
- The Kgalagadi Trans-Frontier Park.
- Kruger National Park.
- Little Karoo and Whale watching in Hermanus.
- Annual migration of the Blue Wildebeest through the Masai Mara/Serengetti.
- Swaziland and much more.
METHOD OF TRANSPORT:
Luxury 5-star coaches are used almost exclusively, for groups of 30 and more. Air transport is also used in some cases.
Established, certified and comfortable venues are used. A maximum of 2 people share a room and rooms are always equipped with en-suite bathrooms. Single accommodation is available on request.
Our highly competitive tariffs are based on 2 people sharing a room, and always include:
- Transport Cost.
- Two meals per day (normally breakfast & dinner).
- Entrance and excursion fees as per relevant itinerary.
Supplements for single accommodation is also available upon request.
- We have a proud and proven track record of 16 years.
- We are in the market of Luxury Tours at non-luxury tariffs.
- We are different – expect the extra mile.
- We offer personal and professional service and care.
- We put a high premium on safety and comfort.
- We offer experienced tour leaders and guides.
- We actively promote a friendly and cordial atmosphere.
- We guarantee absolute satisfaction and value for money.
IF YOU ARE NOT TOURING WITH US – YOU ARE TOURING WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE!!
If you would like to find out more about our services, please contact us!